Please read the FAQ's before ordering to make sure you are aware of postage times/ our policies.
UPDATE: We are closing our MADE TO ORDER slots for the foreseeable future as of 1st September. PREMADE/ READY TO BUY items will still be available on the usual dispatch time after this.
Please see our Instagram highlights for more info (@emsthelabel)
ARE ALL OF YOUR ITEMS HANDMADE?
- All of our clothing products are designed and made in house on professional sewing machines. Our items are made to a high quality standard by our small team and go through manual quality control processes to ensure you receive the best quality items. You may think our prices are a bit higher than the high street, but we only bring you the BEST fabrics and highest quality products, made as ethically as possible and this comes at a cost. We create clothing that can be treasured for years and years as wardrobe staples!
Please note - whilst great care is taken to ensure sequins do not bend, this naturally happens to the fabrics used. Therefore small bends on the odd sequin may be present, however this does not affect the product.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
- We accept payment through Paypal, a safe and secure payment service. When clicking 'Checkout' you will be redirected to their site to pay. You can also pay on site using any Debit/ Credit card using Stripe.
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS / REFUNDS?
- Please see delivery/ exchanges/ return page.
HOW DO I WASH MY ITEM?
- Many of our pieces are made with unique fabrics, therefore you must take extra care to avoid damage. Washing all items by hand will keep them in the best condition possible. Air dry all products on a flat surface. Foiled holographic items can be gently ironed on their reverse on a cool iron to remove any creases, however this is not necessary as creases will fall out when worn. Colours (in particular on holographic fabrics) may fade with wear and run when washed so please take care. Where possible, only spot wash any sequin bralettes as they are made with super delicate fabrics and this will ensure they keep in the best condition possible. Lycras can be washed on a low setting in a washing machine, but we suggest you avoid this as it has to be done carefully, we will not be liable for washing mishaps.
ARE YOU ABLE TO MAKE OTHER SIZES/ COLOURS?
- If you require a different size/ custom alterations please email us as most items can be customised. Also note, most fabrics can also be made into other items, just email us and they can be made to order.
DO YOU WORK WITH BLOGGERS?
- EM'S THE LABEL is always open to working with creatives on collaborations. If you feel as though you would be suitable to work with us, please get in contact via the 'CONTACT' page and you will be considered.
DO YOU DO WHO WHOLESALE?
Yes we do! Please send any wholesale enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any other queries? Pop us an email...
2, SN13 9JD